A bright and colourful trampoline recommended for 3 to 10 years kids!
With a steel structure galvanised inside and out for long-lasting protection from rust, Plum’s Junior Jumper Trampoline is built to last for years of play.
Colourful plastic moulds cover the steel legs, creating a structure that is stable and secure, as well as providing additional rust-free protection to the steel structure.
- Lower height frame. The Junior Jumper sits at just 40cm above the ground, making it easy for beginner bouncers to climb on and off their trampoline. The lower height frame will encourage little ones confidence to grow and grow until they are bouncing their way to the skies! Lower height frame
- Longer length springs take little jumpers from their first bounce to through to gymnastics practice. Each spring is coated with zinc to guard against rust.
- Snug and secure Springsafe Enclosure. With this technology, little fingers and toes are completely protected from the springs and frame parts. Plum’s Junior Jumper Trampoline is fitted with a trampoline enclosure to keep little ones snug and secure as they practice bouncing.
- The hexagonal enclosure is held in place with a fiberglass top rim, giving a neat finish to prevent sagging.
- The thick safety padding is sewn to the jumping mat using a strong elastic webbing, giving no access to the mechanics of the trampoline.
- The pads and jumping mat are weather protected against fading and degradation too.
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
|Approx. Assembly Time||2 adults 2 hours|
|Assembled Size||L220 x W220 x H190cm|
|Height of Enclosure||152cm|
|Height of Frame||40cm|
|Safety Enclosure Net||Yes|
|Max User Weight||50Kg|
|Number of Springs||36|
|Safety Pad Material||PVC|
|Self Assembly Required||Yes|
- 8 x Frame
- 1 x Jumping Mat
- 1 x Box of Springs
- 1 x Enclosure Net