A bright and colourful trampoline recommended for 3 to 10 years kids! Colourful plastic moulds cover the steel legs, creating a structure that is stable and secure, as well as providing additional rust-free protection to the steel structure.
- Lower height frame. The Junior Jumper sits at just 36cm above the ground, making it easy for beginner bouncers to climb on and off their trampoline. The lower height frame will encourage little ones confidence to grow and grow until they are bouncing their way to the skies! Lower height frame
- Shorter length springs give a safer, more predictable bounce. Each spring is coated with zinc to guard against rust.
- Zips and clips provide extra reassurance, for happy parents too!
- an enclosure net that creates a barrier between bouncers and the floor to catch them if they fall.
- The padded safety pad covers the springs and frame, helping to protect little fingers and toes from the frame and springs. The PVC pads have been weather protected for durability too.
- Each trampoline is designed using strong and durable materials to prevent damage caused by the weather and to offer protection against rust.
|Recommended Age||3 years+|
|Approx. Assembly Time||2 adults 2 hours|
|Assembled Size||L183 x W183 x H200cm|
|Height of Enclosure||152cm|
|Height of Frame||52cm|
|Safety Enclosure Net||Yes|
|Max User Weight||50Kg|
|Number of Springs||36|
|Safety Pad Material||PVC|
|Self Assembly Required||Yes|