The Ultim Favorit 280 Trampoline is compact and has a rectangular shape and a size of 2.8 m x 1.9 m. Having a specially designed frame, this trampoline is one of the strongest of its size.
- ? Equipped with GoldSpring Solo springs for lots of jumping fun.
- ? The protective edge has a long life span due to the thick PVC upper and under layer.
- ? The protective edge has a thick PVC upper and under layer.
- ? Excellent price-quality ratio.
- ? The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- ? The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- Colour: Green
Trampoline Frame: The Berg Ultim Favorit 280 boasts round 42mm x 2mm gauge galvanized steel frame, legs and feet all covered by a 5 year warranty against rust- causing failure. The frame is formed with welded slots, so no nuts and bolts make for easier construction.? Locking legs and feet make for easy move.
Comfort Net Enclosure: 8 upright poles each covered in a long-lasting protective sleeve.
Trampoline Bed: Ultim Favorit 280 is weatherproof. It has soft surface UV stabilised, polypropylene woven mesh mat with multiple lines of perimeter stitching, The mesh offers easy drainage, so perfect for use outdoors.
Frame Pads: The pads on the Ultim Favorit 280 trampoline are made from closed cell foam to exclude water. The Pads have a heavy layer of PVC which will last much longer than inferior PE. The pads measure 390mm wide to safeguard jumpers so there is no chance of injury on any exposed part. They are 10mm thick over the frame and 20mm thick over the springs. The Pads tie securely to the frame of the trampoline to ensure they are always in the correct position. The padding covering is also UV treated to protect against harmful rays from the sun.